Skip to content
- Good lighting, images with strong shades on faces turn out darker.
- The closer the faces the better the final design turns out.
- If the colors on the picture are bright, the bricks will be bright as well.
- It is better when faces are looking forward, side faces are not recommended.
- We recommend you send us a Plan B image just in case your first choice is not turning out just right.
- Don’t focus on the background or landscape, focus on the faces.
- It is not recommended that you upload an image with a filter (black & white, sepia, IG filters, etc), it will not turn out with the real tones of the faces.